NEW! 2nd edition with expanded content
A Recent, Relevant, Hands-on Approach to Growing Your Professional Services Firm. Order Your Copy
There is no doubt that new clients are important to every practice. But, a significant source of additional revenue is sitting inside the existing client base, waiting to be captured. This additional revenue can be yours with very little investment. If you aren’t meeting the needs of your clients, someone else will. Perhaps they already have.
If you aren’t regularly diagnosing client needs and proposing solutions, you are creating vulnerable clients. Our 3x3x3℠ client service model is a collection of proven best practices to help you grow your practice and increase wallet share.
Do You Know the Difference Between Satisfaction and Client Loyalty?
Click below to watch video.
Use the tools in this newly expanded 188-page book to:
Learn how clients want to be served
Capture incremental revenue
Uncover high quality referrals
Create accountability for growth
Bulletproof your clients from competitors
Are You at the Gap?
Insights to Implementation
Many firms know the value of finding out what clients think and how to increase their wallet share, but many get stopped at the gap between insight and implementation. How do you bridge the gap?
How Do Your Clients Rank You?
We surveyed 5,500 clients of CPA firms and 500 partners of those firms. Check out these infographics from the results.
- Wallet Share listed as a “Good Summer Read”Accounting Today recently listed our book as a good read for the summer. Check out the article to fi...
- Lee and Tom were guests on the JenningsWire podcastListen to Lee and Tom discuss how to access the substantial untapped wealth in your client database ...
- Tips for Improving Client Feedback Response RatesIndustry average responses to electronic surveys are in the range of 20-25%. To at least meet, and u...
- Do you know why your clients leave?75% of firms think they lose a proposal or a client over price. That’s not what the research ...
What Readers Are Saying
- We purchased 100 books to send to our best CPA clientsWallet Share is a great written summary of the value L. Harris Partners brings to the CPA community....
- Absolutely packed with actionable ideas“What a gem. An easy read, but absolutely packed with actionable ideas to capture the over-loo...
- The ideas and processes are simple and pragmaticThe ideas and processes in this book are simple and pragmatic, which will allow almost any firm to p...
- An easily digestible road map“Wallet Share is an easily digestible road map to better serve, acquire and retain clients. The lear...